Blueberry orders have all been taken care of and we are finished with Blueberries for 2021… if you’d like to be notified when we are ready to take orders next year follow us on Facebook or Instagram or subscribe to our email list.
Most years we make several trips north to retrieve New Jersey blueberries. This started as something we did for family and friends, then in the past few years, we’ve opened it up to friends of Yoders’ Farm. 🙂
A couple of notes.
- These blueberries come from New Jersey. We purchase them through a trusted produce supplier.
- These blueberries are not organic, they are conventionally grown.
- Apparently there is a huge demand for blueberries this year. We will do our best to fill your orders, and we believe we should be able to, but there is always the chance that we wouldn’t be able to.
Here is how the order process will work.
- Fill out the form below.
- The orders will be separated into several different trips over the next two weeks (in the order they are received).
- Once our trips are separated out we will email you letting you know the following.
- Which trip your order will be a part of
- When we are leaving
- When you should be ready to pick your blueberries up here at the farm
- The evening before we make the run for your blueberries we will send you another email, this one will give you a targeted time for the blueberries to be back here at the farm.
- You will come to the farm to pick up and pay for your blueberries.
- If your blueberries haven’t been picked up within two days we will attempt to sell them to someone else and your order will be marked as fulfilled. (If for some reason you can’t pick up your order please let us know as soon as possible.)